Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bonjour

Hello, this blog is to give my opinion and inform people of my general view on current issues and other interesting things going on in the world.

Why should my opinion count? I do not know at this point but it only matters if you let it so therefore it is up to you.

To me, blogging is about broadening your thoughts and views through the insight of other people that will read and comment on the blogs as well as reading and commenting on others.

I hope to be blogging on many different issues but I am a big sports fan, so there will probably be a lot of sports issues being talked about, but I will not limit myself or you to just sports. Comments on the blogs are encouraged, because that is the kind of learning environment I am trying to create.


Christopherj

2 comments:

rayhedrick said...

Good luck. I'll make a recommendation: every blog you read--comment; everytime you post--link; every video you watch--share.

Pseudonym Jim said...

I've come up with a list of relevant topics for you to blog on:

A Why no one other than Ed is allowed to use french vocabulary in his or her posts.

2 The deliciousness of Chicken Quesadillas.

III How intelligent Ed is and how he's guided your life in many ways.